Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Dudas con intel i5 7400

rfern13
Beginner

Hola, hace poco compre un intel i5 7400 y ahora tengo algunas dudas, mirando su pagina, en la cual muestra las características del procesador dice tener la tecnología speedstep mejorada, no debería tener speed shift en vez de speedstep? En la BIOS me deja habilitar las 2 opciones, habilito las 2 o solo la mas moderna? Otra consulta, para el uso en juegos, es bueno sacarle el turbo boost y las opciones antes mencionadas? o así pierdo rendimiento?. Gracias

0 Kudos
7 Replies
rfern13
Beginner

Los valores de energía no deberían estar mas alto? cuando ya el procesador estuvo trabajando al 100%. Muchas gracias

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Rodrigo96,

I see you have some questions about the processor features you just purchased. I also noticed you have chatted with our technical support.

Are you still looking for more assistance with the Intel® processor?

Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Allan J.
rfern13
Beginner

Hello, they told me to run the intel extreme tuning utility, i have a benchmarck of 672, i dont know if it is ok or not. I just have sent the email with the score

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Rodrigo96,

Thank you for updating this post. Well, I can say you had a great score. I have been running the Intel® XTU benchmark and I get lower results. Nice to hear your processor model benchmarked 672.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Rodrigo96,

I have not heard from you in a while. I was wondering if you were able to address this issue?

Allan J.
0 Kudos
rfern13
Beginner

Hello, yes, finally. i saw when i selected the speedstep, the speed shift and the turbo boost from the bios my cpu ran at 3.3ghz. i hit a benchmark of 694 with the Intel® XTU benchmark.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for the help

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Rodrigo96,

Thank you for sharing this information. I am glad the computer is working now.

Allan J.
0 Kudos