Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Expired Master Key - softwareoffer.intel.com

idata
Employee

I purchased two Intel PCs from Origin PC back in August of this year. With the two PCs came two coupons to redeem a Ubisoft game titled: Rainbow Six: Siege. The PCs were for my children and we forgot to activate the coupons back in the excitement of getting the new PCs. I still have the coupons and just tonight tried to redeem them at softwareoffer.intel.com.

The site told me that the "Your Master Key has Expired" and to contact the retailer I bought the Intel PCs from. I have sent a note to Origin PC customer service asking if they can supply me with two new/fresh unexpired codes to redeem the titles. If the retailer is not willing or able to do so - can Intel help me out here?

I can supply copies of the coupons, copies of the order configuration (that specifies the Intel CPUs ordered), and receipt for proof of purchase if needed.

I wish the coupons presented to me had a published expiration date. :-(

I saw a similar thread posted by another community member earlier this year. It appeared that an Intel representative was trying to help. If you can help Intel - thank you. Happy Holidays!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

I just wanted to update this thread. The team at Intel did a wonderful job of taking care of me. While they were not able to supply me with the keys to the original titles offered in the promotion back in August - they were able to offer me suitable alternatives. I'm very thankful for their help in resolving the matter. Thank you Intel - my kids are loving their new Intel-powered PCs and I'm glad I purchased them!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I understand you will need to send an email at mailto:support@thegameagency.com support@thegameagency.com and place your inquiry.

In case you need more assistance or if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us back.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I was wondering if you were able to solve this problem?

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

* Update on 12/29 *

I did hear back from the team at mailto:support@thegameagency.com support@thegameagency.com. Unfortunately, the referred me back to Intel in order to fix any issues with master keys. :-(

So it seems that I'm stuck in the middle of two support organizations - Allan (or another kind soul at Intel), can you solve my problem?

* End Update*

Hello Allan, I contacted mailto:support@thegameagency.com support@thegameagency.com on 12/22 via an email request - but I have not heard anything back from them yet. I understand with the Holidays things slow - so I'm hopeful to receive their help this week.

thank you for taking an interest in helping me see this through to resolution. I'll post back with status as the week progresses.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I have sent a private message. Please check your Inbox.

Allan.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I just wanted to update this thread. The team at Intel did a wonderful job of taking care of me. While they were not able to supply me with the keys to the original titles offered in the promotion back in August - they were able to offer me suitable alternatives. I'm very thankful for their help in resolving the matter. Thank you Intel - my kids are loving their new Intel-powered PCs and I'm glad I purchased them!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Many thanks for getting back to us. At Intel we take pride in our customer service and we are glad that we were able to support your case successfully to your and your children delight.

Many thanks

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
SLame
Beginner

Hey,

how did you get in touch with intel? Did you contact by mail (mailto:support@thegameagency.com support@thegameagency.com) or pn in here?

I have a very similar problem, purchased a i7 cpu just before christmas. Back then I checked the code and all was fine, but didnt look further as my graphic card wasnt there yet. Now I wanted to redeem codes and all I get is that my masterkey expired :/ Its not even 2 weeks ago when i bought the cpu...

Would love to find anyone who could help me out pls.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You will need to contact the gaming agency. They own the codes to the games.

thank you

Intel ICS Customer Support
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I contacted Intel through this community board; they responded directly to me via PM - and instructed me to contact mailto:support@thegameagency.com support@thegameagency.com. I sent that organization an email detailing my issue - they responded saying that they could not address it and that I needed to once again work with Intel. I felt like I was stuck in the middle :-(

Then one recent morning I received an e-mail from another company that supports Intel - named Iron Horse Interactive. They asked me for my proof of purchase of the PCs and then quickly were able to provide me with new keys to an alternative promotional software. Shortly after they contacted me, Intel reached back out to me via e-mail - and told me they were forward over my issue to another partner company for assistance. By the time I received that e-mail, the folks at Iron Horse Interactive had already taken care of my issue. I wrote back to Intel that my issue was resolved and sent a big thank you note to the fine folks at Iron Horse Interactive.

Hope you're seeing success in resolving the matter as well.

0 Kudos