Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Extreme Tuning Utility

motohead
Beginner

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility 11_21_2021 7_16_45 PM.png

 can u help and since i have updated to Win 11  Gigabite app center does not work it worked fine on Win 10  i like Win 11 i am going to stay with it thank you   

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello motohead, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Is the issue only with the Gigabyte tool or also with the Intel® Extreme Tunning Utility (Intel® XTU)?
  2. Have you reported the issue to Gigabyte?

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello motohead, 

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello motohead, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
motohead
Beginner

both worked in win10  . grayed  out   controls  with  intel  ETU  7.5.3.3 and GB app does not work at  all   win11   you are the only person  i have talked too

0 Kudos
SamuraiJake
Beginner

If windows Virtual Machine is enabled Intel Extreme Utility will not (!$%#) function.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Yes, that's absolutely true - and it says so right in the documentation: "Core Isolation Memory Integrity, Hyper-V, and Virtual Machine State are incompatible with XTU. XTU is unable to function when these features are enabled."
...S
0 Kudos