Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15396 Discussions

FH8066802979703 Datasheet?

UofMBuyer
Beginner

Hello,

Currently repairing a unit and need the technical datasheet for Intel Pentium Processor N4200 ( SR2Z5) and am unable to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

UofMBuyer, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your request, I will do further research on this matter in order to try to get the datasheet for the Intel® Pentium® Processor N4200, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Helo UofMBuyer, I just received an update on this matter.

Please visit the following link in order to see the datasheet of the Intel® Pentium® Processor N4200, look for" Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® Processor N- and J- Series Datasheet" tab, there are 3 volumes:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/products-and-solutions/processors-and-chipsets/apollo-lake/technical-library.html?grouping=EMT_Content%20Type&sort=title:asc

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Helo UofMBuyer, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello UofMBuyer, Since I have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
UofMBuyer
Beginner

Hi Alberto!

Yes that helped, thank you!

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

UofMBuyer, You are very welcome.

Any other inquires, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos