Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

FOR SPONCERSHIP (CONTINUE TECH AND GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL)

RKJ
Beginner

I want to promote intle and review your product in youtube (CONTINUE TECH AND GAMING  WITH RISHAV). As I also use intle processor Intle N5000 with intle UHD graphich 605 . It provide me great performence but it is not good for editing and gaming i want to improve my youtube channel all about intle gaming editing as your 11th gen destok processors are coming out I want to use it and show it to the public to see it and preffer to buy intle not ryzen for both gaming, editing  as i am a big fan of intle  new processors.

#THANK YOU FOR READING

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Just make sure you spell Intel correctly.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel

Hello RKJ,

Thank you for considering Intel® as a potential sponsor/ donor.

Intel® takes pride in its sponsorship and recognizes not only the importance but the big impact this relationship generates between our company and those we sponsor. As you can imagine, Intel® receives many requests for financial and in-kind support from individuals and organizations globally. Our ability to contribute financial resources is limited in comparison to the number of requests received. For this reason, we regretfully decline your request.

We wish you the best in your endeavors and thank you again for considering Intel®.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos