Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Flash Image Creation Tool for Atom

MGrai2
Beginner

Dear Community,

we want to build a custom BIOS our IPCs (Atom E3845/E3825).

How can I get access to the Tools mentioned in 519698_Bay Trail-M/D/T SoC - System Tools for Intel® Trusted Execution Engine Firmware.pdf ?

I guess at first I need the The "Flash Image tool" and TXE Images.

Thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello m.gr ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities Support

I am glad to assist you, remember that the component in charge of the BIOS is the motherboard.

Please provide me the following information:

Motherboard Brand:

Motherboard Model:

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos
MGrai2
Beginner

Hi Stephen,

I'm designing the Motherboard at the moment, it should be based on Atom E3825 or E3845.

It will be similar to the Minnowboard Turbot.

So how can I get access to the "Flash Image tool" mentioned in "3519698_Bay Trail-M/D/T SoC - System Tools for Intel® Trusted Execution Engine Firmware.pdf" ?

Regards,

MIchael

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello m.gr,

Thank you for your response.

Let me complete a research about this, as soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi m.gr,

Thank you for your patience.

I have been trying to get information about this matter and I understand we have a dedicated team in Intel available that handles issues with embedded processors.

If you are an Intel partner, please address this matter to your Intel representative and contact and Intel Field application engineer and use Intel® Premier Support (IPS) to submit issues.

The other way to get help on this would be contacting the embedded design center team, where you can also submit any issues related to embedded processors.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/embedded-design-center.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/embedded-design-center.html

Please go ahead and paste the link in a separate window.

Regards,

Allan J.

0 Kudos