Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

Fortnite pack

LunaBiar
Beginner

Hello , i scanned my processor and it says its alredy associated , i need help please

1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello all,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon.

For this matter, I would recommend the following:

1. Please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page.
  2. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket.
  3. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

With the steps provided above you will be contacted by the appropriate support team.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ImDaaProdigy
Beginner

happened to me also and support is completely ridiculous to get hold of about it also I tried it earlier and said i qualified but there was no remaining codes at this time and now i cant get this bundle which isnt fair at all

0 Kudos
Nizar
Beginner
Code
Chicken
Beginner

code

ImDaaProdigy
Beginner

support also is a joke and refuses to help its impossible to submit a ticket looks like AMD is the way forward

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello all,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon.

For this matter, I would recommend the following:

1. Please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page.
  2. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket.
  3. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

With the steps provided above you will be contacted by the appropriate support team.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos