Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11679 Discussions

Fortnite pack

LunaBiar
Beginner

Hello , i scanned my processor and it says its alredy associated , i need help please

1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello all,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon.

For this matter, I would recommend the following:

1. Please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page.
  2. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket.
  3. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

With the steps provided above you will be contacted by the appropriate support team.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ImDaaProdigy
Beginner

happened to me also and support is completely ridiculous to get hold of about it also I tried it earlier and said i qualified but there was no remaining codes at this time and now i cant get this bundle which isnt fair at all

Nizar
Beginner
Code
Chicken
Beginner

code

ImDaaProdigy
Beginner

support also is a joke and refuses to help its impossible to submit a ticket looks like AMD is the way forward

Esteban_D_Intel

Hello all,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon.

For this matter, I would recommend the following:

1. Please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page.
  2. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket.
  3. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

With the steps provided above you will be contacted by the appropriate support team.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

View solution in original post