Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Framework Laptop

redscarelett
Beginner

Hello Community

I'm reporting an error on XTUSetup.exe when I try to install it. The laptop processor is 11th Gen. i5 core 1135G7. Since the Acer Nitro 5 which has a 9th GEN. i5 core 9300H install cleanly this morning. I read other whom has this issue, to summit a SSU.exe report. The report shall be attached here.

I hope for a solved solution down the road. This is a new type of concept design, sustainable and repairable.

Regards: Redscarelett

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Neither the i5-1135G7 or the i5-9300H are on the XTU supported processor list.   XTU only supports X and K processors, of which you have neither.   And, as it says on the XTU download page, "Intel XTU may or may not work on unsupported processors."

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Neither the i5-1135G7 or the i5-9300H are on the XTU supported processor list.   XTU only supports X and K processors, of which you have neither.   And, as it says on the XTU download page, "Intel XTU may or may not work on unsupported processors."

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
redscarelett
Beginner

XTU can benchmark, stress test. Intel i5 9300H, and log it in HWBot web site.  I do accept 2/3 of the solution, if read the txt file you see framework or netframework45  will not response. Human error in choosing a laptop name.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @redscarelett

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to mention that the information provided by AlHill is correct. As this is noted in the Download website, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) may or may not work on unsupported processors. Please refer to the section "This download is valid for the product(s) listed below." for a list of supported processors.

If you are looking for a tool to monitor and benchmark your system, including the processor, we recommend checking with your Computer Manufacturer for a specific tool validated for your system, especially if this is regarding Mobile systems (laptops, tablets, etc).

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos