cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna1
Beginner

Graphics Driver for downloading Intel oneAPI base Toolkit

Dear all,

While downloading Intel oneAPI base Toolkit, I came across the message that I needed another Intel Graphics Driver. I was redirected to: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]. However none of the drives was compatible with my processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v3 @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s). Is there an Intel Graphics Driver available with which I can download Intel oneAPI base Toolkit (and later also the HPC Toolkit), and is also compatible with my specific processor?

Thanks in advance,

Yours sincerely,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Everything I can find on your processor doesn't show it as having an embedded Intel Graphics engine at all. This might explain why you can't find a compatible driver.

...S

Anna1
Beginner

Thank you for answering. I discovered I could skip the error message. I only need the Fortran compiler, so hopefully I don't need the graphics driver. 

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Anna1,

I am checking on your thread to know if need further assistance with this request.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Anna1
Beginner

Dear Leonardo C.,

All is fixed now, thank you for asking!

Kind regards,

IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Anna1

Thank you for your response, I am going to proceed to close this question; never the less, please contact us back if you have further questions.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician