Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

Graphics Driver for downloading Intel oneAPI base Toolkit

Anna1
Beginner

Dear all,

While downloading Intel oneAPI base Toolkit, I came across the message that I needed another Intel Graphics Driver. I was redirected to: Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.40]. However none of the drives was compatible with my processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 v3 @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s). Is there an Intel Graphics Driver available with which I can download Intel oneAPI base Toolkit (and later also the HPC Toolkit), and is also compatible with my specific processor?

Thanks in advance,

Yours sincerely,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Everything I can find on your processor doesn't show it as having an embedded Intel Graphics engine at all. This might explain why you can't find a compatible driver.

...S

0 Kudos
Anna1
Beginner

Thank you for answering. I discovered I could skip the error message. I only need the Fortran compiler, so hopefully I don't need the graphics driver. 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Anna1,

I am checking on your thread to know if need further assistance with this request.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Anna1
Beginner

Dear Leonardo C.,

All is fixed now, thank you for asking!

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Anna1

Thank you for your response, I am going to proceed to close this question; never the less, please contact us back if you have further questions.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos