Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello, I want to learn if xeon W-2145 and xeon e 2288G cpus are "multi-chip module" )MCM) or not? does they contain more than one cpu chip inside? or just 8 core 1 chip module cpus? thanks. edit: I believe another term is "Multi Die".

Jump to solution

also is there a list of chip module count of intel cpus?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Hello, I want to learn if xeon W-2145 and xeon e 2288G cpus are "multi-chip module" )MCM) or not? does they contain more than one cpu chip inside? or just 8 core 1 chip module cpus? thanks. edit: I believe another term is "Multi Die".

Jump to solution

Hello MKALA4,

Thank you for joining the community.

According to the 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors product brief the only multichip processors are the Xeon Platinum 9200 series.

For a comparison between both processors go here

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Hello, I want to learn if xeon W-2145 and xeon e 2288G cpus are "multi-chip module" )MCM) or not? does they contain more than one cpu chip inside? or just 8 core 1 chip module cpus? thanks. edit: I believe another term is "Multi Die".

Jump to solution

Hello MKALA4,

Thank you for joining the community.

According to the 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors product brief the only multichip processors are the Xeon Platinum 9200 series.

For a comparison between both processors go here

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Jump to solution

thank you very much Jose.

0 Kudos