Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

Hi, I am an IT reseller and I am looking for an Australian Distributor that supplies the RealSense cameras - any suggestions? Ingram, Dicker Data nor Synnex stock them.

BWill42
Beginner
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello BWill42,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Intel® sells the bare RealSense camera modules from a few Intel® distributors, which can be found in this link. Other Intel® Authorized Distributors not listed on this page may be able to order RealSense modules and cameras from Intel. 

If you want to buy cameras for development purposes, please go to the following link.

Please let us know if you have any additional request.  

Regards,

Esteban Ch.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello BWill42,

Were you to check the recommendations provided on the previous post? If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Esteban Ch.

0 Kudos
BWill42
Beginner

Thanks guys,

Unfortunately none of the Australian Distributors for Intel stock the RealSense cameras at this time.

I ended up purchasing one from the Intel website and it arrived within a couple of days, so I'm now getting stuck in to my testing - great product!

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel
Employee

Hello BWill42,

Thank you for your response, 

I will suggest you to wait until you get the product (by the way please accept our apologies for any inconvenience the delay and stock may cause you) and in case you need further assistance or technical support on about this product go to the following link and submit a ticket/support request.

We will close this inquiry; but, if you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards, 

Esteban Ch. 

0 Kudos