Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14368 Discussions

How can I get TTV?

SHana4
Beginner

Please tell me how to get TTV(Processor Thermal Test Vehicle) tool.

I am heat sink designer in Japan.

I am instructed to inquire to community forum by Intel Japan office.

Already I'm granted Privileged Access to the Resource & Design Center. 

About TTV:

https://designintools.intel.com/product_p/stlgrn29.htm

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SHana4

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that we have available some Processor Thermal Test Vehicle (TTV) documents in Resource & Design Center (login and Customer Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) required) so you could search there.

If the information you are looking for is not found, we recommend trying the Support available at the Design-In Tools Store. There is a blue button for Support at the bottom right corner.

Additionally, it is worth mentioning that VTT tool is not supported through the Processor Intel® communities.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SHana4
Beginner

Hello Andrew

Thank you for your answer. I have additional 3 questions. Please tell me follows,

1. Which community category about TTV should I ask?
  2. Is my recognition right that, thermal estimate of CPU with TTV is carried out by running and simulating the model which imported "TTV Package thermal model" on FloTHERM or ANSYS Icepak?
  3. About document "No.575114 : Whitley Ice Lake TMTV TTV Package Thermal Models and User Guide", I want get it but it doesn't appear in search result. How should I do in order to get it?

Regards

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello SHana4

Thank you for your response.

Regarding your inquiries, we would like to recommend you addressing these questions through our Resource & Design Center team or through the support of TTV:

Resource & Design Center 

Design-In Tools Store

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos