Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14539 Discussions

How can i get Platform Environment Control Interface(PECI) specification 3.1?

Jason002
Beginner

Hello everyone,

Recently,i knew the PECI by accident and wanted to learn more about it. However, I can't find any documentation of the protocol on the Internet. How can I get the PECI specification 3.0 document?If you can tell me, thank you very much!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Jason002

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to understand better this request and to route you to the proper channel of support if required, could you please provide us with the following details?

1- Why do you need this information? Are you a system/computer integrator and or designer? Are you designing devices using Intel® Products? Please provide details.

2- Is the information required regarding an Intel® Server board, Intel® Processor? Intel® NUC? etc. If yes, please provide the full/exact model of the Intel® Product regarding this request.

3- Are you using tools like "Platform Environment Control Interface (PECI) Test Kit" and/or "Platform Environment Control Interface (PECI) Test Software, Device Drivers and User Guide" as the ones in this link: Intel® Design-In Tools > PECI. Please provide more details.

4- Where did you see and/or hear about "Platform Environment Control Interface(PECI) specification 3.1"? You may share links if available for reference purposes.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
MihirMody77
Beginner

This is Mihir Mody from Texas Instruments (TI).  We are designing Microcontroller (MCU) for BMS Market.  The customer want to support PECI 3.1 as well as possible PECI4.0.   We need Electrical and protocol and functional specifications.  Can you help on this topic?

Regards,

Mihir

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @MihirMody77

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities and for the response.

Please allow us to review this further and we will be posting back either with more information (as soon as it is available) or to route you to the proper channel of support.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Jason002 and @MihirMody77

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

After checking this further, we would like to clarify that this is out of our scope of support and we recommend you to visit and review our Resource & Design Center for further guidance. On this website, you may find technical documentation, software, tools, and support you need to design and build with Intel® products.

Some of the information there it's public and some other information might need special rights, for instance, a Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA) with Intel.

You need to register first and create an account in order to access the public resources available. Please refer to the Sign-in link.

In case you need to contact Resource & Design Center support team, there is a persistent prompt throughout the Resource & Design Center website to "Contact Us." This can be used for technical support. Opening this prompt provides a path to a number of support options. You should find an option to open a support ticket under "Resource & Design Center Support". For more details, please review How to Get Help - RDC User Guide.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos