Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14531 Discussions

How can i get information on the press release EOL on the i7 - 8700 discontinuation from market

BMOHA15
Beginner

My customer need to know the date & month of the i7-8700 processor discontinued from market as they are holding back my order to deliver until they get a confirmation of this EOL

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello BMOHA15

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you are looking for EOL (End-of-Life) information regarding an Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor.

Regarding your inquiry, it is worth mentioning that we publish product Status including EOL in Product Specifications Page.

This Processor is Launched and there is no EOL date announced. Said announcements are published in Product Specifications Page via PCN as well. If EOL information is not available, we recommend to address this inquiry to our Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers for ordering and purchasing.

Note:

You can check PCN information as follows: Go to Product Specifications Page, enter the processor number on the search box, on the left side, click on "Ordering and Compliance", scroll down to the "PCN/MDDS information", click on the PCN link.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos