Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

How to download Intel Xeon E5-2682 v4 Specification datasheet file?

1nteldevteam
Beginner

How to download Intel Xeon E5-2682 v4 Specification datasheet file?

I can't find it in this page:https://ark.intel.com/content/www/cn/zh/ark/products/series/91287/intel-xeon-processor-e5-v4-family.html 

screencapture-ark-intel-content-www-cn-zh-ark-products-series-91287-intel-xeon-processor-e5-v4-family-html-2022-05-21-20_23_11.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello 1nteldevteam,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. However We will move your question to the correct sub forum, the team in charge will get back to you soon.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello 1nteldevteam,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In this case, based on the processor model that you have please bear in mind that there is no public information for it because this model is considered a Tray/OEM only processor.

In regard to the datasheet, I was able to find some documents that might help you with information about the family that this processor belongs to; however, if the information on them is not enough my strongest recommendation will be to get in touch with the distributor/place of purchase who provided you with the component and attempt to get the information you need from them directly.

Reference documents

• Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v4 Product Family Datasheet, Volume One: Electrical Volume 1 of 2
  • Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v4 Product Family Datasheet Volume 2: Registers
  • Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 v4 Product Family Thermal Mechanical Specification and Design Guide

Important note: These documents can only be found in our Resource & Documentation Center, in case the access to the documents is restricted remember that you can always apply/register for an account with premier access.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello 1nteldevteam,

We would like to know if you were able to check the previous post. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos
1nteldevteam
Beginner

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your help, I can't find the original OEM of E5-2682 v4, so finally I can't find  Intel Xeon E5-2682 v4 Specification datasheet file. We can close or finish the question.

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello 1nteldevteam,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In this case, unfortunately the information available on our end has already been provided. If you can’t find the OEM who provided the CPU, there is nothing else at this point inside of our scope of support that we can do, besides recommending you to follow our previously provided instructions and use our resource and design center to look for a document that might help you. We will proceed to close the thread. In case you need anything else in the future feel free to submit a new question, from here on out this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Victor G.

0 Kudos