Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

I am looking to perform signal integrity simulations on a channel with a CL8067703022209 SR34X processor and DDR4 memory chips. I am trying to find IBIS models for the processor - are you able to provide IBIS or IBIS-AMI models?

MHoly
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel
Hello MHoly, Thank you for joining the community. The information you are looking for is classified and requires a Non Disclosure Agreement from you. Do you already have a NDA number? In case you don't we will need to start the NDA procedure after which we will be able to provide you with the requested IBIS models. Will look forward for your updates Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello MHoly, Thank you for joining the community. The information you are looking for is classified and requires a Non Disclosure Agreement from you. Do you already have a NDA number? In case you don't we will need to start the NDA procedure after which we will be able to provide you with the requested IBIS models. Will look forward for your updates Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello MHoly, I am just following up to double check if you were able to gather the requested information. Otherwise let us know if you require more time to accomplish this. This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello MHoly, We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MHoly
Beginner

​Hello,

Sorry for not responding sooner .. I was away on holiday.

Can you please provide me with a direct contact to set this up with?

My contact info is:

michael.holyoak@nokoa-bell-labs.com

908-310-3813

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
MHoly
Beginner

​i mistyped my email - it is michael.holyoak@nokia-bell-labs.com

Please get back to me ASAP

0 Kudos