Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11673 Discussions

I got a temporarily out of inventory message, 48 hours later i still got nothing.

Mynamedave6_
Novice

i received a response like this

"Hello Mynamedave6_,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope your issue is resolved soon.

For this matter, I would recommend the following:

1. Please click on the “Support” link at the very bottom of this page (softwareoffer site).
  2. Fill in your information and it will create a ticket.
  3. Our team handling those items will reach out to you within 3-5 business days.

With the steps provided above you will be contacted by the appropriate support team."

But when i created a ticket, they requested the masterkey, which i don't have.

How can i get help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Mynamedave6_,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

Under “Please choose an issue topic*” Please make sure that you select the following options:

I did not receive a Master Key with a qualifying Intel purchase”

Once the option is selected you can type “Not Applicable” or “N/A” under the Master Key field.

After that you will be able to submit the ticket and you will be contacted by the appropriate department.

Intel® Software Advantage Program Support link.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician