12700(KF):8P+4E

Add produc:

12850(KF):8P+0E

12650(KF):6P+0E

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello planningall,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

We would like to confirm if this is feedback from you so that in the future, these processors can be released. Let us know your response. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
planningall
Beginner

Yes,It's my wish and suggestion.

I have many friends in the IT/CG/Game development who all have the same desire.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

That seems like an idiotic wish to make. What are you going to do? Tell all of the users that all of the Intel, AMD and other processors that exist or are being implemented now with efficiency cores aren't going to be supported? I think not (well, not and stay in business). Frankly, the industry has been headed towards this model for quite some time.

Gotta call it like it is...

...S

0 Kudos
planningall
Beginner

Adding a product line does not mean cutting off another product line.

Giving users more choices doesn't bring more conflict.

And without any technical difficulties,If Intel can produce 12900(KF):8P+8E/13900(KF):8P+16E, must be able to produce 12850(KF):8P+0E/13850(KF):8P+0E

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello planningall,

We appreciate your comments and feedback and it is being documented and routed to the appropriate team. Unfortunately, the team will not be able to provide updates regarding the status of the suggestion/request. 

We recommend staying tuned and reviewing the Intel® Newsroom for the latest information about Intel® Products.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for your interest in Intel® Products.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos