Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
12772 Discussions

I'm looking for mechanical drawings for GLH110 SR2CA (Intel H110 Chipset)

TLoh0
Beginner

Hi,Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors

I'm trying to find mechanical drawing and specification for GLH110 SR2CA (Intel H110 Chipset), I tried to find on ark.intel but there is non showing. Where can I find it?

Thanks,

Teressa

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello @TLoh0

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. If you need the mechanical drawings you need to contact the motherboard manufacturer for more information and documentation.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

TLoh0
Beginner

Hi David,

Thank you for the reply, but I just need the mechanical dimension for this Intel Chipset but it is not within the datasheet itself.

Who can I go to on this requirement?

Thank you.

Regards,

Teressa

David_G_Intel

As an alternative, you can also check if this is available on the Intel Resource & Design Center (RDC):

If it's not available there, please get in contact with the motherboard manufacturer since they include the chipset in their system; therefore, there could be modifications that we may not be aware of. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician