I'm a first-time visitor here, and I'm creating my own gaming PC. As you can see, I've decided on all of the components that are necessary for me to build my gaming PC. I'm not a Professional Gamer or an Expert in PC Hardware and Technology, to be precise.
I used the PC Builder website to make this component list, which is quite wonderful, as well as my numerous relatives who have suggested it to me. So, now I'm here for an open suggestion about Is this PC Build Rig Efficient or Reliable? Or is there any product that I should change?
That's all I'm interested in finding out...So, please let me know what you think about it.
1. Processor: Intel Core i7-11700K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 (Intel 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 125W ($338.41 @ Amazon US)
2. Motherboard: Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) ATX Motherboard with PCIe 4.0, on-Board WiFi 6 (802.11Ax), 2.5 Gbps LAN, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2, Node and Aura Sync RGB Lighting ($395.00 @ Amazon US)
3. CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,240mm,Dual ML120 PRO RGB PWM Fans, ($202.99 @ Amazon US)
4. Case: Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh White Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered Glass, E-ATX up to 10.5", Three 120mm ARGB Fans & ARGB Lighting System ($119.99 @ Amazon US)
5. Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming, 12GB GDDR6, Dual-Fan, Metal Backplate ($879.99 @ Amazon US)
6. RAM: Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 4400MHz 16GB (8GB x 2) 16.8 Million Color RGB Alexa/Razer Chroma/5V Motherboard Syncable RGB Memory ($205.99 @ Amazon US)
7. RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series, 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4-4800MHz Desktop Memory Model with CL18 ($482.00 @ Amazon US)
8. Storage: Samsung EVO 970 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe M.2-2280 Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology & 1024MB Cache ($178.89 @ Amazon US)
9. Case Cooler: Corsair Ql120 RGB, 120mm RGB LED Fan, Triple Pack with Lighting Node Core ($97.99 @ Amazon US)
10. Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE 750, 80+ Gold Certified 750W Full Modular Power Supply ($107.99 @ Amazon US)
11. Monitor: Dell S-Series 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Gaming Monitor QHD (2560 x 1440) up to 155 Hz; 16:9; 1ms Response time; HDMI 2.0; DP 1.2; USB; FreeSync; LED ($403.47 @ Amazon US)
Generated by PC Builder on 3rd of January, 2022
I've two comments to your specification:
1. The Asus ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) board is compatible with AMD processors, rather than Intel. So, you can't use Intel Core i7-11700K CPU. See also the compatible processor list and validated memory list.
2. Samsung EVO 970 1TB is GEN 3 type SSD while your board is equipped with GEN 4 PCIe M.2 slot. Using GEN 4 SSD (for example Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4) will increase computer performance a lot.
Hope this help