Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14527 Discussions

I need Help

eiryrenaldo4
Beginner
Hello I would like you to help me urgently. I tried to download drivers to update my Notebook computer and your website says that No compatible driver or software updates are available for your system. My device: -Dell-Latitude E6410 -Intel® Core ™ i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40GHz -Intel® HD Graphics
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You have an 11-year old laptop, so the message is likely correct.

If your OS is WIndows 10, there is no Intel driver for your graphics, and you are stuck with the Microsoft generic graphics driver.

You can check with Dell to see if they have anything, but the reality of the situation is that your device is too old.

Time to get a new(er) laptop that supports windows 10.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello eiryrenaldo4

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, we're glad to see that fellow community members provided suggestions. You may also find the Discontinued Products (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos