14499 Discussions

I need to find a DMIPS benchmark for the Intel Xeon Processor E3-1515M v5

DCole22
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello DCole22, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I understand that you are looking for DMIPS benchmark for the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1515M v5, please keep in mind that we cannot validate third-party benchmarks since the overall performance relies on different components, however; can you explain to us what type of performance are you looking to verify? Depending on it we might be able to see it with some Intel® tools. Otherwise, hopefully, some other peers from the community can have some benchmarks and can share them on the thread. 

Also, if you have the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1515M v5 on your system and would like to check the performance, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  
  • Use the paperclip icon to attach the report to the thread. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello DCole22,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information previously requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello DCole22,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post a new question.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos