Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

I own a 20 year old IntelPlay QX3 microscope that is not supported by newer operating systems. Is there a driver update download that allows it to work with my Windows 7 (32bit) or Windows 10 (64 bit) computers?

RPear4
Beginner

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

No, there are no drivers available.

Doc

BenjaminZ2007
Novice

Hi, RPear4. Here are the drivers. I downloaded and zipped them on the very Chromebook I'm using to answer only to find Chrome OS doesn't support .exe. So, turns out you are in luck. 

Just so you know, I didn't upload  Driver Fix because it is not zipped, but you can request it or any of my other downloads from me at any time that you want.

Hope this works!

-Benjamin Z(a.k.a hackDUDE 2007)

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@BenjaminZ2007 This is a 3 year old thread.  And, all I can see is a bunch of png files.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
BenjaminZ2007
Novice

I'm sorry. I hope DriverFix will be better.  Here is a download link to it in Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_iWcD1T1nRE4PnBvQT254j1f_fMFwIPe/view?usp=share_link

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@BenjaminZ2007 And, I hope you people do not have to learn a lesson the hard way by downloading these drivers.

You never know what information from your machine they are uploading (and to what country it is going), and you never know what payload is in the packages they are downloading.

0 Kudos
BenjaminZ2007
Novice

Well, guess there is no solution except for searching " QX3 Drivers Download Windows 11".

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

But, there are no drivers, not for windows 11, or 10, or 8.x, or 7, etc.

This product was killed 20 years ago.  It is a relic, and needs to be put on a shelf in a museum.

0 Kudos