Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

I want information regarding processors etc for programming purpose. I will be very glad if you please reply me though personal email. So that I can ask questions freely when ever I need to ask.

Saibal
Beginner

I want information regarding processors etc for programming purpose. I will be very glad if you please reply me though Email ID. So that I can ask questions freely when ever I need to ask.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
AlHill
Super User

There are hundreds of processors. You need to be more specific as to what you want. And, there is no communication over email. It is done via this forum, and you can be notified when a response is provided.

Doc

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
Can you please provide me a very very slow and worst computer which you no longer use in the office due to lagging problem. I need that computer to check program compatibility.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

No, this cannot be done.

Doc

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
But I need it very badly.
0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
I need a very slow computer to check how does it respond while running my program into that computer, so that I can develop the program. I have seen using a computer for a very long time makes the system slow down. So, I requested a used and worst and slow computer than mine. Mine is 8 or 9 years old hardly. It has intel pentium dual core processor with 1GB DDR2 RAM and 128B hard disk(ROM), 14 inches display and processor speed of 2.66 Ghz. My computer is of 32 bit, though it is an unregistered laptop with windows 7. The disk drive is defected. I am not any computer engineer. I am a commerce graduate. And also I am not any doctor.
0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
I need a very slow computer to check how does it respond while running my program into that computer, so that I can develop the program. I have seen using a computer for a very long time makes the system slow down. So, I requested a used and worst and slow computer than mine. Mine is 8 or 9 years old hardly. It has intel pentium dual core processor with 1GB DDR2 RAM and 128GB hard disk(ROM), 14 inches display and processor speed of 2.66 Ghz. My computer is of 32 bit, though it is an unregistered laptop with windows 7. The disk drive is defected. I am not any computer engineer. I am a commerce graduate. And also I am not any doctor.
0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
I want to bann the usage of unregistered computers and I also have planned to ban cracking the codes of operating system by developing introducing new language if needed!
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

What you are asking cannot be done.

Doc

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
What is the meaning of Doc? I already have told you that I'm not any doctor. Anyways. I want a computer, I will pay for that anyhow. I am not begging you. But I'm requesting you for a help. No else gave any heed till right now. I requested Dell too for a slow laptop as I have seen people using dell laptop with lagging problems. It will will be enough if you can provide me a laptop in a damaged condition too. I have dreams to work on making a computer which can be used without the help of display or keyboard or track pad or mouse, and that computer should be kept in the wallet along with the coins and I want to install my own computer operating system in that computer in future after I make a computer operating system. I will write new language if needed to develop my dream into reality. So I need this help. I need a very very slow computer for experimental purpose of operating systems to check system compatibility to make development on operating system. I don't want any operating system to be installed in that slow computer, but please check if it is in workable condition. I don't know anything about processor. I don't know operating computer properly as well. I use computers using my common sense or common logic. But that takes time to find out solutions while working with Microsoft excel or word.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"Doc" is my nickname.

None of what you are stating and asking makes any sense. Even so, no computer can be provided.

Doc

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
Sorry for wasting your time.
0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner

This is the unregistered laptop. The battery is dead, cmos battery is also dead, keypad is hard. It has a problem with over heating too. I pasted a sticker on the track pad to protect it from scratches. I have seen this laptop turns on automatically when ever I put in on charge, may be because the power button is defected too. But sometimes it works too. Cmos battery is creates trouble in using internet too. As I use to connect to the internet and then I update the time using the internet. Then only I can use the internet to search information by open any browser. Otherwise it does not let me use the internet to search the needed information. I use cracked version of windows. As I do not have that much money though to purchase it. I use activator prepared by the hackers around the globe to break the security codes of Microsoft.

I think Mr. Gates should do something to stop the hacking procedure rather than inventing any other version of OS sooner. There are already several computer repairing stores are available in the market which installs pirated version of OS with only Rs.200 or Rs.500. Mr. Gates should alter the language if possible to protect his company from the hackers. I think alteration of programming language is not a bad option if it is not possible to make a new language. Otherwise Mr. Gates should do something in a way that can prevent the hackers from cracking codes including systems to operate using pirated version of windows.

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner

I think there is another possible option available.

Mr. Gates should prepare a language by altering the existing or inventing a new one, to write codes which can be downloaded right after one connects the PC to the internet. Because no one will want to buy a computer without having to use the internet connection. Just like the mobile phones or browsers drop their unnecessary apps without our knowledge.

But the plan needs some modification. Only dropping the software is not enough. Mr. Gates should prepare that software in a way that can protect the company from hackers permanently. You do not have all the day to fight against the hackers. You make a wall. AND let the wall defend itself.

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner

If the writing new language is not possible then alter the existing one. If that too is not possible then make the software stronger enough in a way that new language becomes unnecessary to write.

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner

Grab their system IDs, and block them from accessing the internet without using a original version of software.

Look, if a person can purchase computer for his personal usage, then it is obvious that the person can afford purchasing the Operating System as well.

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner

If you have to use internet from computers then either build an OS for yourself, otherwise use the existing OS by purchasing it.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Stop all of this drivel. And, complaining here about Bill Gates is simply stupid.

Doc

0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
I'm not complaining about anyone.
0 Kudos
Saibal
Beginner
You have no idea, how much more profit Microsoft could earn by not ignoring the reality. I just tried to express my dream for a waste computer if possible. Though I know Intel too wants to carry on development process using these worst computers. Anyways. Keeping quite is better than getting humiliated by you.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Take your dreams over to the Microsoft Community: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us?auth=1

Doc

0 Kudos