Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14537 Discussions

I want information regarding processors etc for programming purpose. I will be very glad if you please reply me though personal email. So that I can ask questions freely when ever I need to ask.

Saibal
Beginner

I want information regarding processors etc for programming purpose. I will be very glad if you please reply me though Email ID. So that I can ask questions freely when ever I need to ask.

0 Kudos
22 Replies
Saibal
Beginner
Education make people humble, not over smart. Then why are you acting like one? My dream is not related to Microsoft, my dream is to build an OS. So, I require damaged computer to test the limit. How far can I adapt for more stability and faster speed of OS. By the way, now you're wasting my time by engaging me in absurd discussion with you.
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

None of what you are saying makes any sense, and has no place on this forum.

If you want to discuss operating systems, Microsoft's forums are more suited for your discussions. Actually, the Linux community might be a better place for you. https://www.linux.org/

And, there are plenty of places and computer recycle facilities to find damaged computers. You should explore those options.

Doc

0 Kudos