Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

I was wondering if someone here could tell me what sSpec number, SL9S7 or SL9ZF, my Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700 is by some other numbers I wrote down from the processor??? The numbers are '2L7(special character)7202', and below is written 'A1692'.

Kerst
Beginner

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
Kerst
Beginner

Ya Al.Hill, not helping me. I don't see any numbers there, on the link you sent, like the ones I have. 😢

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

What a hostile group today. I suppose everyone has a bit of cabin fever.

However, those are the spec codes for your processor. Take a photo of the top of the processor and attach it.

Doc

0 Kudos
Kerst
Beginner

I thought I was being nice, sorry. Ya, whole thing is, I could look at the processor itself, and my question would be answered, obviously. When I installed it, it came with thermal paste pre-applied, and I didn't see what sSpec number was written on it, I just verified that it was an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700, and I wrote down the other numbers that I could see from what little paste I moved with my finger. And my desire to find out what the sSpec number is isn't great enough for me to go through the trouble of physically going into the computer, dismantling it and the fan, rubbing off perfectly good thermal paste, and seeing. I'm sure you understand. 😉

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You can also download HWiNFO and provide the spec code from the system summary window:

https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

Doc

0 Kudos
Kerst
Beginner

Okay, maybe I'll try that. Thanks Al.Hill. 👍

0 Kudos