Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities

I5 3450

kiemegsss14
Beginner

Hi I'm Miguel from Philippines, I'm having a problem about my processor. My Integrated Graphics Driver is constantly crashing while using chrome or any application and I can't even play a single game with this processor. I tried to replace the processor with my old one (Pentium G2030) and it works properly without any problems. I tried to run Intel Processor Diagnostic tool and I got this result,

--- IPDT64 - Revision: 4.1.5.37
--- IPDT64 - Start Time: 8/22/2021 7:49:51 PM

----------------------------------------------
-- Testing
CPU 1 - Genuine Intel - Pass.
CPU 1 - BrandString - Pass.
CPU 1 - Cache - Pass.
CPU 1 - MMXSSE - Pass.
CPU 1 - IMC - Pass.
CPU 1 - Prime Number - Pass.
CPU 1 - Floating Point - Pass.
CPU 1 - Math - Fail.

IPDT64 Failed
--- IPDT64 - Revision: 4.1.5.37
--- IPDT64 - End Time: 8/22/2021 7:51:51 PM

FAIL

I tried everything even reinstalling graphics driver but still got the same problem.

Please help me with this problem because I need to use my desktop for my education.

Thanks!

PS. Sorry for my bad english.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are running on the latest (and likely last) iGFX driver that is available for your board/processor, so there is not relief from that standpoint.

As for the IPDT failure, please reboot your PC and run the test again. If the failure continues, you maybe looking at a failing processor.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kiemegsss14
Beginner

Here's the ssu test I made btw.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are running on the latest (and likely last) iGFX driver that is available for your board/processor, so there is not relief from that standpoint.

As for the IPDT failure, please reboot your PC and run the test again. If the failure continues, you maybe looking at a failing processor.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
kiemegsss14
Beginner

I tried rebooting the pc and run the test again but still getting the same result. I think I need to replace this processor with a new one.

Thanks anyway!! 

0 Kudos