Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11688 Discussions

I5-4570S oringal Box Version cooler

MattTrend
Beginner

Hi,

we have been using the i5-45701S (BX80646I54570S) and now need to switch to the OEM version (CM8064601465605) as the boxed one is EOL. Box version came with the cooler “PCG2013C“ and I would like to keep using this model. I guess it is either not available by itself or has a different number. Anyone have an idea? Thx!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

What is the Intel AA part number on the fan? This should be of form A#####-###. For example, you might see E97379-003.

Take this part number and check on Amazon. A lot of Intel heatsink-fan units are available there.

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

What is the Intel AA part number on the fan? This should be of form A#####-###. For example, you might see E97379-003.

Take this part number and check on Amazon. A lot of Intel heatsink-fan units are available there.

...S

View solution in original post

MattTrend
Beginner