Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

IDSA 'something went wrong while trying to scan'

CYong12
Beginner

I'm using Windows 11 22H2. Previous Windows 11 21H2, I had intermitten similar issue with and without re-installing the IDSA prior to latest version, it will work and scan after re-start PC. But for Windows 11 22H2, I'm not able to get IDSA scan after several repair, re-installing and uninstalling with prior version and with the latest IDSA version 22.6.42.2. I had followed IDSA FAQ with one of the suggestion to delete DSA folders and install IDSA but also unable to resolve. I have Zipped the new DSA 3 folders using Windows 11 22H2 and latest IDSA version and attached herewith. Hopefully someone could help me look into it. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello CYong12,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA).

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Have you cleared the browser cache and closed the browser?

2. Have you disabled your Ad Blocking extensions and privacy-related extension on the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) webpage?

3. Are you using a supported browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Edge Legacy)?

4. Did you use the Uninstaller tool when you uninstalled the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
CYong12
Beginner
1. Yes
2. No.
3. Yes. Firefox latest version.
4. Yes. Did use IDSA uninstaller tool but not resolved.

Recent after lastest 2 MS cumulative Window 11 22H2 updates and other .Net frameworks updates on November 2022 periods, the IDSA is working again with Firefox browser, I did not do anything during these periods on the IDSA app.
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello CYong12,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello CYong12, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
CYong12
Beginner
I'm sorry for late reply. I had replied on your 1st reply post 4 questions today. Problems somehow automatically resolved after MS Windows 11 22H2 and .Net frameworks updates using Firefox browser during November periods. I did not do anything for IDSA app during these periods. Please close this thread post. Thank you for your replies to my post.
0 Kudos
CYong12
Beginner
My reply on your 1st post 4 questions did not show up. I replied again at this latest post.
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes, Firefox with latest updates.
4. I did use IDSA uninstaller tool but problem not resolved. After November MS cumulative Windows 11 22H2 and .net frameworks updates, IDSA problem automatically resolved.
0 Kudos