Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14531 Discussions

Incompatible für Windows 11

detbi
Beginner

Hallo

Ich besitze einen Intel Nuc 6i5sykh mit dem

Intel® Core™ i5-6260U CPU @ 1.80GHz Prozessor.

Dieser Prozessor ist ist leider nicht in der kompatibilitäts Liste für Windows 11 aufgelistet.

Meine Frage: kann es sein das dieser Prozessor noch nachträglich aufgenommen wird oder gibt es eine andere möglichkeit ( ohne einen neuen Nuc zu kaufen ) Windows 11 zu installieren ?

Vielen Dank im vorraus

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Contact and ask Microsoft.  They are the ones who can put processors on the approved list.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

From everything that I have read, you will *never* be able to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 with an unsupported processor. But, if you install Windows 11 from scratch, it will let you install on an older processor. There is a *huge* caveat, however: Windows Update will not be available when using an older processor. Read this article: Microsoft's Windows 11 Workaround for Unsupported CPUs Comes with A Show-Stopping Caveat.

...S

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello detbi

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/ 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos