Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Inquire about the datasheet of Intel® Xeon® Scaleable Gold 6264 Processor?

Lao
Beginner

Hi, I am developing a PCIe driver on my platform with Gold 6264 processors, while finding the max payload size of the processor is 128? any larger payload configuration will be invalid (most motherboards I found support the max payload size of 256). The max payload size determines the longest package size of the TLP over the PCIe link, and this value should be able to achieve 4096, according to the PCIe manual from the PCI-SIG. I want to find more information about this CPU and details analogous to my current issue. I have found the datasheets of "2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Volume 1-2", which seems to be a little sketchy. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lao
Beginner

Thanks for your explanation, and I will contact our product supplier for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello Lao,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

The public information available provided by Intel is the Datasheet Vol 1 and 2 (which you already found)

2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Datasheet, Vol. 1

2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Datasheet, Vol. 2

Other information might eventually require a Corporate Non-Disclusure Agreement with your company. Do you know if your company has a signed CNDA with Intel?

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
Lao
Beginner

Thanks for your explanation, and I will contact our product supplier for more information.

0 Kudos