Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

Intel AMT wireless configuration Issue

Hassan-Engineer
Beginner

Hello,

AMT experts.I am trying to connect AMT machine with wireless configuration by entering the network ssid and password etc.But it does not synchronize the wireless profile.Machine is Lenovo ThinkPad T450.Is there any specific wireless driver need to install or not?.The wireless interface link is showing in down state.

Screenshot_4.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello Hassan-Engineer,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

Could you tell what provisioning method are you using? (ACU Wizard software, USB key, MEBx configuration, remote configuration)

Usually you want to make sure that both the MEI (Intel® Management Engine Interface) driver and LMS (Local Management Service) are installed and running on the system. 

For an installation demo you can watch the 3rd video from the following article: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026592/technologies.html

Hope it helps

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello Hassan-Engineer,

I am just following up to double-check if you were able to gather the requested information. Otherwise let us know if you require more time to accomplish this. I will try to reach you again on next Thursday 29th. After that this thread will be automatically archived.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello Hassan-Engineer,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos