Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14534 Discussions

Intel CPU Xeon Platinum 8124M SRD1Y 3.0GHz

THT
Beginner

Trying to test this processor, Intel CPU Xeon Platinum 8124M SRD1Y 3.0GHz

using this bsdl file, skx_sp_3upi.bsdl

After receiving the IDcode the processor does not work with the rest of the tests.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello THT,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I was able to find out on my end that you are already being helped for this specific request in the support ticket #05512125. To avoid any confusion on our end I will be closing this thread so you can continue with the support in your internal ticket.

For future requests, please have into consideration that we don’t need you to submit multiple requests through different channels of support unless these inquiries are all related to different systems/products, if it’s the same request you can always keep one line of communication open so we can help you as much as we can through only one of our support channels.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
AMV
Employee

Hello Victor ,

I was looking for another bsdl file of this CPU , but looks like there is no any available at least for general consumer , am i right?

0 Kudos
AMV
Employee

Hi again Victor,

Any chance you can support THT on this issue?

0 Kudos
AMV
Employee

Hi Victor,

Do you have any comment on follow up messages from customer?

thks

0 Kudos
CGonzalez
Beginner

Hello,

I'm with THT too, trying to develop this test. We are trying to test the processor via a boundary scan test, so far we have managed to receive the IDCODE from the processor, but the interconnect / buswire test is a no go.

Based on similar projects and issues we have had before, there might be other parameters (similar to compliance pins) or voltages needed to get the device into full boundary scan mode, so this is our main concern right now, and it would be our question, which other considerations should we have for this?

Thanks for the support, regards.

0 Kudos