Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Intel Celeron 1300 Box Tualatin Processor Celeron 1300MHz CPU

Ferhat
Beginner

Hello Ark Intel Forum!

i am the Owner of an Intel Celeron Tualatin Processor.  To build a new Machine which runs cool with Windows 95 i need to get provided with informations.  Can someone provide me with some Informations for the Intel Celeron 1300 Box Tualatin Processor Celeron 1300MHz CPU? Read below!

1. Which RAM and how much of RAM can i run using the Processor. Maybe which RAM is the best choice ?

2. Which Graphic card can i run 

3. and the last point is which IDE Harddrive with how much, maybe which maximum Capacity in Gigabyte can i run using the Celeron 1300 Processor?

Because ark.intel.com doesn't provide that information i 'm asking you the community for support. 

Thank you all for your support

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Ferhat,   

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.     

I need to inform you that as this product is discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. 

You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.  

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
HadiBrais
New Contributor III

What motherboard are you using? This information can be found in the motherboard datasheet.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Boards back then typically limited memory to 512MB.

For Graphics cards, you are on your own. If you do a search like "best graphics cards for 2001", it should point you to the cards being used then.

In 2001, the largest HDD you could purchase was 40GB. In 2005, this limit went up to 160GB. As far as I know, however, the BIOS was capable of supporting 2TB drives.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Ferhat
Beginner

ok my questions seems to be answered ! If there is some folks who wants to write i will read this topic on and on.

thank you all, read u next time

0 Kudos