Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Intel Confidential QHQG 2.20 L501C290 CPU

RBank1
Beginner

Hello!

Are this seller on Aliexpress https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/INTEL-QHQG-Engineering-version-ES-of-I7-processor-CPU-2-2GHz-L501-Q0-step-quad-core/32819304190.html has permissions to sell Intel Confidential processors or not? Seller says he has provided the autorization file/purchase invoice from the brand (INTEL) owner: is it real or seller lies?

Can you tell me: does this processor have sales authorizations or not?

Need I write to mail mailto:corporate.security@intel.com corporate.security@intel.com to initiane an investigation because this processor is for sale against the Intel rules?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Engineering Sample processors are pre-production units provided for ODMs, OEMs, etc. to evaluate their use in new board designs, etc. They are and continue to remain the property of Intel Corporation and no one has the right to resell them. So, to answer your question, yes, you should report them.

...S

View solution in original post

1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Engineering Sample processors are pre-production units provided for ODMs, OEMs, etc. to evaluate their use in new board designs, etc. They are and continue to remain the property of Intel Corporation and no one has the right to resell them. So, to answer your question, yes, you should report them.

...S