Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14513 Discussions

Intel Core i5 11400h Issue while trying to play "Darwin Game" on "Steam"

ALA
Beginner

Hi, for some reason, computers with a 11th gen processors can´t run a game named "Darwin Game" on the "Steam" platform. Me and a friend have computers with 11th gen i5 and we can´t run this game. According to the game´s community it´s an unknown issue with the processor...

If you know how to fix this, please reply me asap.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello ALA,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  

Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

• In Windows, look for the Intel® Graphics Command Center > Go to Support > Click on System Diagnostic > Click on Generate report > Save the report as a .txt file and attach it to your reply.

• Please confirm what is the behavior when you try to run the game. Is it giving any error message?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello ALA,

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos