Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14512 Discussions

Intel Core i5 4460 Проблема с установкой драйверов

ДЧурс
Beginner

Добрый день, столкнулся с проблемой по установке драйверов для процессора Core I5 4460 3.20 GHz, при установке любого ПО от Intel программа пишет что система не удовлетворяет минимальным системным требованиям:

Моя система: Core I5 4460, Windows 10 64 bit, Motherboard; MSI H81M-P33 , 16 GB RAM, ГП: Nvidia Gforce 970 4Gb 1TB HDD, если можете помочь то буду очень благодарен.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

What is your computer/laptop model?

Leon

0 Kudos
ДЧурс
Beginner

what you mean computer model? PC

0 Kudos
ДЧурс
Beginner

My system; Windows 10, Motherboard; MSI H81M-P33

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Al is asking who makes your system and motherboard and what the model numbers are.

Are you trying to install an Intel HD Graphics driver package? When you install an add-in graphics card (like your NVIDIA GeForce 970), the BIOS, by default, automatically disables the Intel HD Graphics engine. If the engine is disabled, the driver package will fail to install. If you want BOTH the Intel HD Graphics engine and the NVIDIA GeForce 970 to be enabled and available, you need to go into BIOS Setup and modify the configuration to leave the Intel HD Graphics engine enabled regardless of whether an add-in card is present. Once you have done this and booted into Windows, you should be able to install this driver package.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
ДЧурс
Beginner
0 Kudos
ДЧурс
Beginner
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What doesn't work? Be at least somewhat verbose in your explanation.

0 Kudos
ДЧурс
Beginner

My system; Windows 10, Motherboard; MSI H81M-P33

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Actually, it was Leon.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User