Processors
Processors (Intel® Core™, Intel® Xeon®, etc); processor utilities and programs (Intel® Processor Identification Utility, Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard, etc.)
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11666 Discussions

Intel DSA Website not working

DTurner618
Beginner

I was asked to start a new thread on this topic. The DSA website only shows Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan. I have fully uninstalled the client, re-installed using the latest version. I have the same issue with multiple computers and on different networks. Please see the attached files provided for support. This issue has persisted approx. 2-2/12 weeks now.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello DTurner618, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please confirm the following:  

1. Have you tried using the other validated browsers? I.e. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer browsers).  

2. When you fully reinstalled the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) did you do it from Apps and Features as well as using the Uninstaller tool?  

3. After using the uninstaller tool, can you also provide this tool's logs? 

• Press Windows key + E (File explorer Windows will be opened with this key combination).  
  • Click on "This PC."  
  • Look for: Disk C:\, on the search bar, type: "DSAUninstaller.log". 
  • Take the logs, copy and paste them into a folder and send them to us. 

4. Do you remember making any changes that could have caused this issue?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello DTurner618, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please confirm the following:  

1. Have you tried using the other validated browsers? I.e. Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer browsers).  

2. When you fully reinstalled the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) did you do it from Apps and Features as well as using the Uninstaller tool?  

3. After using the uninstaller tool, can you also provide this tool's logs? 

• Press Windows key + E (File explorer Windows will be opened with this key combination).  
  • Click on "This PC."  
  • Look for: Disk C:\, on the search bar, type: "DSAUninstaller.log". 
  • Take the logs, copy and paste them into a folder and send them to us. 

4. Do you remember making any changes that could have caused this issue?  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied. 

View solution in original post

DTurner618
Beginner

Hello, 

Thank you for your response. I have found the solution after reading your response. The issue was caused by my browser. I am using the Brave browser powered by Chrome. There is a security feature called "Shield" that is enabled on every site by default. Once I disabled this setting the site was able to load normally. Thank you again for your help!

Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello DTurner618,  

Thank you for your update. 

I am glad to hear that now the Intel® DSA is working fine. 

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any additional questions, please submit a new thread and we will be more than glad to help you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M