Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Intel® DSA is not Detecting my Devices

Al3bird
Beginner

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) is not Detecting my Devices as I get Error: "Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan."

Não estou conseguindo atualizar meus drivers no Assistente de driver e suporte Intel. Sempre aparece a mensagem que algo deu errado.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Al3bird,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Was it working before?
  2. When did the issue start happening?
  3. Which browser are you using?
  4. Latest Intel Driver & Support Assistant log files: using File Explorer: go to folder = C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA, and zip the Log files or entire folder.

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Al3bird,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Al3bird,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos