Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Intel DSA not finding drivers

Spidey90
Beginner

My intel DSA is not finding drivers. Whenever I hover over the icon in system tray it shows 3 driver updates are available but when i click it it shows and error, Could not scan.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Spidey90, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, in the link below, you will find troubleshooting steps in order to try to fix this issue. Please follow the instruction in there:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026895/software/software-applications.html

If the issue persists after that, then in order for us to do further research on your case, please provide the logs from the tool requested here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000089850/software/software-applications.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Spidey90, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Spidey90, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Shannoncarter
Beginner

The most common reasons why Intel DSA (Driver and Support Assistant) may not find drivers are:

Outdated software: If Intel DSA is not up-to-date, it may not be able to identify the latest drivers available.

System compatibility: If your system is not compatible with the latest drivers, Intel DSA may not be able to find them.

Internet connectivity: Intel DSA relies on an internet connection to search for drivers. If your internet connection is slow or unreliable, it may not be able to find the latest drivers.

Incorrect model or product number: If you have entered the incorrect model or product number, Intel DSA may not be able to find the correct drivers.

System issues: There may be some underlying issues with your system that prevent Intel DSA from finding drivers. 

0 Kudos