Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14500 Discussions

Intel EOFY Cash Back

Andy12
Beginner
I have applied for the intel cash back in May and you guys send me an email that I am approved but after a week I still received nothing I have send many inquiries but no one reply what is going on you guys legit liar
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Andy12,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I am really sorry to hear that.

Upon checking, it would be best to file a ticket on this link below. We have a different team who is handling this concern.

https://www.intelcashback.com.au/contact-us

Let me also share the link of FAQ's for the said promotion.

https://www.intelcashback.com.au/faqs

We will be closing this thread now since you need to contact our support team for the Intel EOFY Cashback. If you need assistance again in the future, please post a new question.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andy12
Beginner
I have contacted so many times and no one reply me that’s why I come here to ask for help!
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Andy12,

Thank you for the quick reply. I understand. Let me try to gather the following details so that we can forward this to EOFY support team.

1. When did you file a ticket on https://www.intelcashback.com.au/contact-us
  2. Please send you full name, email address and phone number in my inbox.
  3. Any other additional information that you can share about your request for me to forward it to them.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Andy12
Beginner

I submitted a ticket at 23May2021 and they approved my cash back at 26May2021. After that I submitted four tickets as no reply from you guys and those tickets is submitted at28May 31May 11June and 21July

***Edited: Removed some parts of the message.

Please inbox me as I do not know how to inbox you

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Andy12,

Thank you for sending the details that I requested. I will try to verify this and forward this details to EOFY support team. I will try to provide an update after 3 to 4 business days.

By the way, I edited your post to remove your personal information.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Andy12,

Upon further checking we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team supports the affected products.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Andy12
Beginner
Hi it’s already been more than 2 weeks time and I still have no response from your team what is going on
0 Kudos