Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Intel Extreme Tuning Ultility

Farand
Beginner

I Want to overclock my gpu, so i downloaded IETU (Intel Extreme Tuning Ultility) but when i go to Advanced tuning, i didn't find my gpu, my gpu is Intel HD 4000, why is that? my laptop is HP Elitebook 8460p. I need help for this.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Take a look at the supported processors on the XTU download page.   You will find that your processor (not gpu) is not listed.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
MichaelJC
Beginner

I don’t mean to be offensive and I mean you well, but XTU is dangerous in the hands of a novice, heck, XTU can be dangerous if you’re experienced.

Next time around buy a notebook specifically tailored for gaming.

That will have what you want.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Farand,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. 

You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos