Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14499 Discussions

Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (IXTU) 6.5.1.321 does not show section "Memory". How to fix?

Binarycraft
Beginner

Русский: Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (IXTU) не показывает раздел "Memory". Как это исправить?

English: Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (IXTU) does not show section "Memory". How to fix?

Software:

• Windows 10 Pro x64 (1903 = 18362.207).
  • Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (IXTU) 6.5.1.321.
  • ASUS Mem TweakIt 2.02.44.
  • ICDS (INTEL Device Chipset Software) = 10.1.18019.8144.

Hardware:

CPU: INTEL Core i9-9900K

MB: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI EXTREME + BIOS 1105 with INTEL Management Engine Interface (IMEI): INTEL CSME Firmware 12.0.39.1431 (CON H BA) + INTEL PMC CNP Firmware 300.2.11.1020 (H B), with driver version 1914.12.0.1256.

RAM: 32GB (4*8GB Kit) = G.SKILL Trident Z RGB F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR (Exclusive SAMSUNG B-die Chips), INTEL XMP 2.0 (3600MHz/PC4-28800, 16-16-16-36-2T, VDRAM=1.35V)

Русский: Раздел "Real Time Memory" тоже отсутствовал, пока я не сделал следующее: включил параметр "Realtime Memory Timing" в BIOS, в разделе "Extreme Tweaker\Tweaker's Paradise" (он был выключен, я его включил). После этого и утилита ASUS Mem TweakIt стала управлять таймингами памяти из Windows, до этого она их позволяла только изменять, но не применяла!

English: The "Real Time Memory" section was also missing until I did the following: I enabled the "Realtime Memory Timing" option in the BIOS, in the "Extreme Tweaker \ Tweaker's Paradise" section (it was turned Disabled, I turned it Enabled). After that, the ASUS Mem TweakIt utility began to manage memory timings from Windows, before that it only allowed them to be changed, but not applied!

P.S. Sorry, I use a Google-Translator.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Binarycraft,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities.

We would like to investigate more on the inquiry in order to provide you with the best recommendation/solution.

I will get back to you with more information as soon as I can.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation. 

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Binarycraft,

Thank you for waiting for our response.

Regarding your question about the memory set up options on Intel® XTU I would like to provide you the following information:

Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility displays various controls and provides access to features based on the system's motherboard and processor configurations. Not all processors provide real-time support for all controls. Motherboard manufacturers can restrict access to various controls that prevent the user from overclocking those settings.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos
Binarycraft
Beginner

Русский: Ай-яй-яй, какой недоказываемый ответ на поставленный вопрос! Используются топовые компоненты для разгона и даже тут что-то не работает в ПО для разгона.

English: Ay-ay-ay, what an unprovable answer to the question posed! Top-end overclocking components are used, and even here something is not working in overclocking software.

0 Kudos
Abigail_G_Intel
Employee

Hello Binarycraft,

In this case, even though this system has products that could be overclocked, the settings shown on the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility will change/appear/disappear depending on the tool update and the motherboard customizations.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, I will submit the feedback with the appropriate department, so they can review this information.

Best Regards, 

Abigail G 

0 Kudos