Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Intel® FSP for the Atom Denverton

ISolu1
Beginner

Hello.

I'am develops a motherboard on the processor Intel atom C3538. I need build custom bios (bootloader, silicon initialization, etc.) for my motherboard.Therefore, there are questions:

1. Tell me a download link to the COREBOOT source code file for Intel Atom® Processor C3000 (denverton ns) or for Intel harcuvar platform. The file name (most likely) looks like fsp_bootloader-coreboot-xxxxxxxx.tar.gz.

2. Tell me a link to download manual containing instruction about compiling the COREBOOT for Intel Atom® Processor C3000. The manual should contain information about the necessary linux OS, build environment for compiling and testing coreboot (packages and their versions). Also, the manual should contain information about the configuring of COREBOOT package before compiling (about the necessary settings of .config file for our processor). As an example of a document 5th-gen-core-i5-5350u-eval-kit-fsp-user-guide.pdf (in attach)

3. Tell me a link to download manual containing instruction about integration procedure of Intel Firmware Support Package (FSP) binary into coreboot. After working with the "BCT-master" program, we got files with the extension *.rom. Where can find instructions on how to integrate these files into the coreboot? As an example of a document 5th-gen-core-i5-5350u-eval-kit-fsp-user-guide.pdf (in attach)

4. Tell me a link to download Intel Flash Image Tool (FITC) tool for Intel Atom® Processor C3538.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello iliasolunov,

Thank you for joining the Intel Communities.

Since you are developing a motherboard I recommend contacting our Resource and Design Center so they can assist you better. You may need to register in order to get support https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/design-center-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/design-center-sign-in.html?redirect=/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

Regards,

Fred D.
0 Kudos