Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Intel MEI Software for Gemini Lake?

Hagal
New Contributor I

Hello i search the MEI Software for Pentium Silver 5005 / Chipset Gemini Lake.

s

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Hagal, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Please keep in mind that the Intel® Management Engine Interface (MEI) is a layer within the motherboard's BIOS that allows interaction between the Operating System and the BIOS itself. On systems containing the Intel® Active Management Technology (vPro ready systems), the MEI allows direct interaction with the AMT for real-time monitoring, but the presence of the MEI is not strictly associated to the AMT or vPro, this means that the MEI can be found on any other motherboard based on Intel chipsets. 

Any third-party motherboard manufacturer and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) branded computer containing Intel® chipsets might include the Intel® Management Engine Interface, please contact your OEM for the latest downloads for your specific system. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Hagal,  

I hope the previous information was useful. 

As we advised, you can contact your system manufacturer for the latest downloads for your specific PC. 

We would proceed to close this matter, however; if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos