Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Intel Pentium 533 1.60 MGZ vs Intel Celeron 550

idata
Employee

Hola a todos que tal.

Bueno pues tengo una duda,tengo 2 portatiles,el cual uno tiene un Intel Celereon a 2.00 GZH el otro un pentium a 1.60. el que tiene el celeron no sporta si no 3GB de Ram, mientras que el que tiene el pentium soporta 4GB, pero el problema que el equipo del pentium no aguanta para subirlo a 64Bist

para que me reconozca toda la memoria. si yo intercambio de procesadores, esto sera buieno? pues pense ponerle el celeron al equipo que tiene e pemtium para que asi me reconozca las 4GB y subirlo a 64 Bits y trabaje mas rapido. p ero no se si es uena idea.

Les quedo agradecido.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
FGonz6
New Contributor III

Hello Andres Rodriguez,

Please note that we provide English support. Kindly submit your post in English to better assist you.

Regards,

idata
Employee

Hello all such.

Well I have a question, I have 2 laptops, which one has a 2.00 Intel GZH Celereon to the other a Pentium 1.60. which has not sporta celeron if not 3 GB of Ram, while the one with the Pentium supports 4GB, but the problem that the team can not stand to upload pentium 64Bist for me to recognize all the memory. If I exchange processors, this will be good? because I thought the team put the celeron and pemtium having so that I recognize the 4GB and upload it to 64 bits and work faster. but not if ood idea.

I am grateful.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Please use the translation tool that is in the product.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Please use the translation tool that is in the product.

0 Kudos
FGonz6
New Contributor III

Hello Andres Rodriguez,

To find out whether or not your laptop can be upgraded with a different processor, both, the BIOS and the board will need to support it.

Please bear in mind this type of compatibility depends on the motherboard maker, since this is an Original Equipment Manufacturer computer, Intel does not manage processor compatibility for your chipset

If you could provide the computer model or the chipset model, I can probably check what processors are compatible with your computer.

Regards

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi thanks for your answer. the equipment you want to put the precesador celerron is pcsmart nt 1210, what we really want to know is whether it is better than the pentium processor celeron. because as I said at the beginning of the pcsmart board supports 4GB of RAM, but the processor dapara I work it to 64 bits while the celeron if.

Thanks, stay tuned
0 Kudos