Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14527 Discussions

Intel Pentium N3710 burst frequency cant be reached

kven
Beginner

i bought a new laptop and i can never hit except sometimes the burst frequency of my cpu can you help me i have all the latest drivers installed windows 10 even when i push it to its limits it doesnt seem towork at all thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello blaze123

Thank you for joining the community.

Could you provide us with the following information to understand better the situation?
  1. How are you pushing the system to the limits?
  2. Could you run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and attach the .txt to the thread?
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
kven
Beginner

sometimes it runs at 2.56ghz but 99% ofthe time it doesnt i have it 2 years now almost even when power is plugged in thanks!!!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello blaze123

Thank for your response and the information provided,

Looking into the behavior of the of the processor during the use of the system, the frequency will increase during heavy workload but we have to take into consideration that the unit will work on lower frequencies to avoid power consumption, given that information, the processor is working as expected

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello blaze123

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello blaze123

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos