Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Intel Performance Maximizer "System doesn't meet requirements"

Roms-Kidd
Beginner

Hi,

I've just purchased an i7-10700k and keep getting this message when trying to use Intel Performance Maximizer. I'm on Windows 11, is that why it doesn't work ? I've seen an other thread here about it but it was like 3 months ago and now it has been released and still not working or the problem can come from somewhere else ?

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX

Thanks !

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Roms-Kidd, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Roms-Kidd, 

Based on the research performed, I can inform you that the Intel Performance Maximizer is not compatible with Windows 11. If you want to use the Intel Performance Maximizer, you may need to use Windows 10.

You can check more about the requirement at the following link:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058115/processors/intel-core-processors.html

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Roms-Kidd
Beginner
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Do you know if this will be compatible with Windows 11? And if yes when?

Thanks again,

Best regards

Roms
0 Kudos
OlNerd
Beginner

I recently upgraded my two X490 and X590 systems (with corresponding generation i9-K series processors and was appalled to discover that IPM will no longer run on them.

The benchmarks I was so proud of have gone bye-bye. I cannot get nearly the same results using XTU.

Any news on Intel fixing this problem or issuing a Win 11-compatible version would be very welcome.

The Intel Newsroom page isn't very helpful on this subject.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello Roms-Kidd, 

In this case, we do not have any information for future compatibility for the Intel® Performance Maximizer with Windows 11.

However, we do have the Intel Newsroom where we share all the information for future updates or releases:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/home.html

Regards,   

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos