Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14503 Discussions

Intel Performance Maximizer system not met the requirement Intel i5 10600K

Jumanjiderechte
Beginner

Hello, i tryed very hard to run the Intel Performance Maximizer but it just say NO to me. "system not met the requirement". I dont understand because the CPU is listed as Supported for the Software.

My Specs:

Gigabyte Aourus B460M Mainboard

Intel i5 10600K 10th Gen. CPU

RTX 2060 6GB Video Card

M2 SSD 1TB Samsung

Windows 11 Beta DEV Version (all new updates installed) btw. great OS but some things not working well. Like i have 3 Monitors and when im Gaming in Fullscreen the other Windows on the second and third monitor shiftin wierd. Or the Reaction Time when you click on the Speaker Sound Option to level the Sound it takes some second

Second Question i will implement directly here so maybe you got an answer for me.

I heared about the new Feature that you Implement in Windows 11 an Gaming M2 SSD Boost with a new technology. I tryed to use it but i still dont know if it already runs or not. How can i see this? And how does it Called?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Jumanjiderechte

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that the system is running Windows* 11 BETA which has not been officially released yet since it is an "Insider* Preview". These Insider* versions are created for testing and we cannot guarantee its proper functionality and the general recommendation is to report any issue related to it to Microsoft® since this is an open software testing program by Microsoft.

Based on the Intel® Performance Maximizer for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors download website, Release Notes and User Guide, under the "Supported Operating Systems" section only Windows® 10 is supported.

We recommend testing with one of the stables and official Windows® 10 releases; however, please also review Release Notes' sections Minimum Requirements, Supported Operating Systems, and Supported Hardware to make sure the system meets all the requirements. Once you confirmed the system meets all the requirements, please refer to the Intel® Performance Maximizer Version 1.0.6 User Guide for installation instructions.

In regards to the second inquiry (Gaming M2 SSD Boost), it is worth mentioning that we don't comment on unreleased products. However, if this inquiry is regarding an Intel® M.2 SSD and/or Intel® Software for drives/memory that has been officially released and available in the market, then we recommend posting this question in one of the SSDs & Memory Forums.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jumanjiderechte

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Jumanjiderechte
Beginner

So far so good. But does it mean the SSD feature is not official released yet? Can you tell how long it takes minimun till its come out?

Its a interessenting feature for me. 

Another question: After a windows Update in 11 last days. When i click bottom right on the calender and clock the window has changed right?

I really recommended to roll it back guys. The design before was way better. And another recommandation is to make it easier like in windows 10 to get in to the tast manager. In Windows 10 i right clicked the taskbar and could get in. In 11 i have to press ctrl + shift + esc.

One thing left... when i open spotify fullscreen mode... and the taskbar is under it. A very small little stripe from the desktop or the window below is between taskbar and the Spotify Window. I Guess its on every fullscreen window like that. Fix that asap.

Thanks for the support guys. So i have to wait till the patch for windows 11 Intel Performance Maximizer comes out. but its okay. I love how you guys devolope and patch the stuff with the time. Good Work. Very Professional. Windows wins the race against apple with a big distance between them

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jumanjiderechte

Thank you for your response.

Just to make sure, when you say "So far so good" do you mean that the inquiry/problem about Intel® Performance Maximizer is solved? Can we consider that specific issue resolved/closed?

Regarding the feedback and the behavior with the Windows* 11 features, Windows* Apps, utilities (Taskbar, Calendar, Clock), etc, it is important to clarify that Windows 11 is an operating system (OS) in development process and it is developed and supported by Microsoft*. This means this is an operating system from a third-party company and it is Microsoft's responsibility to address these requests and issues. In regards to the behaviors, bugs, and feedback you shared, unfortunately, this is something that Intel cannot take a look into it. Our recommendation is to report this directly to Microsoft* Support using the available channels they have for Insiders and testers.

Finally, with respect to your question about the "SSD feature", we apologize but it is not clear enough for us if you are referring to an Intel® M.2 SSD and/or Intel® Software for drives/memory. If that is the case, then we recommend posting this question in one of the SSDs & Memory Forums.

However, if this is a feature that will be released by Microsoft* as part of the operating system (implemented at the OS level) then we recommend addressing this question to Microsoft* Support.

Otherwise, if this is a feature that you heard would be related to Intel® Processors, please kindly clarify and provide more details. For instance, where did you see/hear about this feature? Do you have a link or document as a reference?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jumanjiderechte

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance with Intel® Performance Maximizer? or can we consider that specific issue resolved/closed?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Jumanjiderechte

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos